Sagittarius is the ninth astrological sign of the zodiac. It represents people who are born between November 22nd to December 21st. An archer represents Sagittarius individuals who are gifted with an adventurous spirit. The planet Jupiter governs Sagittarians; hence, they are more thinkers, energetic and very spiritual. They tend to accumulate a lot of knowledge, which they easily share with passion and dedication. Sagittarians are good story tellers, full of joy, humor and infectious laughter. Individuals who fall in this group quickly change according to circumstances and are flexible; thus, they easily attract friends. Romance and love are extremely adventurous for them and they love to turn it over and over, just for exploration. Their element is fire, which makes them effective leaders and business gurus.
The strengths and weaknesses of Sagittarians
Sagittarians are very adventurous and love to explore everything that comes their way. They are keen to find out the ‘why and how’ of everything.
1. Liberals: Sagittarians tend to love freedom and liberty; pursuing what they want and when they want at their own will.
2. Understanding and knowledgeable: Due to their adventurous nature, they tend to be highly intelligent and acquire a lot of knowledge on many areas of life. This attracts a large following that seeks their advice and wits.
3. Compassionate: Sagittarians’ deep knowledge on issues of life enables them to portray compassion and love to whomever seeks their indulgence and service.
4. Honest: Sagittarians believe in doing and speaking things that are factual and true. This is enabled by their deep knowledge in diverse areas. However, they should be careful not to appear like a know-it-all.
5. Adventurous: This is a strong pillar in their lives. In almost all areas of their lives, they don’t stop, but keep on moving in search of what they desire.
Although Sagittarians seem perfect and quite knowledgeable, they also have weaknesses.
1. Impatient: Sagittarians have the tendency to expect everything to happen as intended. This leads them to want things to work out very quickly and if they fail to work as expected, they often give up.
2. Careless: They always do things without thinking about the consequences or without seeming to care. They also don’t plan on what they want to do, but take decisions impulsively.
3. Get quickly bored: Sagittarius cannot focus on anything for a long time. This is because they get bored very quickly and end up abandoning a task they are engaged in.
4. Possessive: They are often highly emotional and clingy. This makes them easily hurt if things don’t work out as they want them to.
5. Attention seekers: Sagittarians can do almost anything just to seek attention from people and be noticed.
Advice for Sagittarius
You should always try to keep your tongue on check, since you are so talented at talking. You really know a lot, but always remember that you don’t know everything. This is because people can mistake you as arrogant and pretentious if you are not careful. Always consider people around you, so that you don’t end up hurting them.
How to get along with a Sagittarius
Sagittarians are extremely adventurous and always looking for new things that they have never done before which can give them new ideas and experiences. Therefore, regularly showing them fresh ideas motivates them. Being open and truthful to them is very crucial, as they will respect you more for that virtue and will always be there for you whenever you need them.